Consistent with Executive Order N-29-20 from the Executive Department of the State of California and the Shelter in Place Order, the City Council Meeting is not physically open to the public, and the meeting is held via teleconference.
To maximize public safety while still maintaining transparency and public access, members of the public can observe the meeting on Comcast Cable Channel 26, ATT U-Verse 99, and web-streamed live at www.youtube.com/user/FFCATV/live.
E-mail Public Comment
During the upcoming City Council meetings, for an unspecified time, public comments will be accepted via email. If you would like to comment by email, please follow the protocols below:
Send comments with your name via email to email@example.com
• Identify the item you wish to comment on in your email’s subject line and the date of the meeting (i.e. General public comment for April 7, 2020, Item #____ for April 7, 2020, Public Hearing item #____ for April 7, 2020).
• Any emails regarding public comment or agenda items (not Public Hearing items) must be received before the start of the item.
• Emailed comments on each Public Hearing item will be accepted until the Mayor announces that public comment for that item is closed.
• Each emailed comment will be read aloud by a member of staff for up to four minutes.
• Emails received by firstname.lastname@example.org outside of the comment period outlined above will not be included in the record.
Beginning March 3, Fairfield City Council, Housing Authority, Planning Commission, and Youth Commission meetings are being moved to the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District Board Room at 2490 Hilborn Road, Fairfield, while the City Council Chamber is under construction. The City anticipates completion of the City Council Chamber Modernization Project by the end of 2020.
The meetings will be held at their regular dates and times; first and third Tuesdays at 6 p.m. for City Council and Housing Authority, second and fourth Wednesdays at 6 p.m. for the Planning Commission, and first and third Mondays at 7 p.m. for the Fairfield Youth Commission.
City Council Agendas (June 18, 2019 to present)
Archived Agenda Packets (1989 to June 4, 2019)
Accessible Online PDF Reader (for the visually impaired or blind)
Residents can view meetings on Fairfield’s Channel 26 or stream live by visiting www.youtube.com/user/FFCATV/live
Meeting minutes are posted after they have been approved by City Council.