1741 West Texas Street
The City of Fairfield provides year round aquatic operation at the Aquatics Complex at Allan Witt Park. Enjoy the warm waters of the indoor Natatorium all year and cool off during the summer by enjoying outdoor amenities including the Big & Little Dipper water slides, Playland Lagoon and Lil’ Squirt wet play area.
The Complex amenities include:
• Natatorium with retractable roof, a zero-depth entry play area, a lazy river current for fun and exercise, and a six-lane activity pool with a drop slide and 1-meter diving board.
• Playland Lagoon - an outside shallow play area for kids including slides, climbing structures, water dumping toys and water spray features adjacent to a grass area for families to lounge and enjoy the sunshine.
• Two 30-foot serpentine pool slides to keep anyone over 48 inches entertained.
• Shaded group picnic areas.
• Gator's Grub - a concession stand for snacks.