Registration for Community Resources Offerings
Community recreation classes can be purchased at the Community Center, Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please click the link for information on our 2013 Summer Course Schedule, Refund Policy, Online Registration, or our Registration Form
Program Registration 11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Facility Rentals 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
HUD Youth Scholarship
***Scholarship packets will be available June 2, 2013 for pre-approval for the 2013/14 fiscal year. Funding will be available July, 1, 2013***
The City of Fairfield offers a Youth Activities Scholarship program for qualifying families to participate in City of Fairfield Community Resources programs.
The City of Fairfield receives funding for the scholarship program from the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) administers this program and monitors the City as to head of household, income and ethnicity of program service recipients. The information requested is not for public dissemination but only for monitoring and auditing purposes.
"My Fairfield" Facebook Contest
Fairfield...we want to feature your pictures on our Facebook page. We invite you to submit your original, creative, and unique perspective on all things “Fairfield”. Here’s your chance to pick up a camera and show us “Fairfield” through your eyes.
- Photo content must be related to Fairfield and family-friendly. Photos should be no larger than 1MB.
- One entry per person, per monthly contest. You may only win once per 6 month period.
- Photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org between the 1st and 20th of each month with the winning picture displayed the following month.
- Each month we'll pick our favorite photo to feature as our Facebook page cover photo for all to enjoy. Winners will also be featured on the City's Website, and may have an interview opportunity for My City video segment.
- Two runner ups will also be featured in a "My Fairfield" post.
Entries will be judged on the basis of content, creativity, visual appeal, and effectiveness in conveying "Fairfield" to the judges. Entries will be judged without names, emails, or other identifiers attached. Select staff members will judge the entries and all contest decisions are final.