Facilities and Rentals
There are three Neighborhood Centers that are ideal to rent for small business gatherings, product parties and meetings. The facilities include:
- 1,200 square feet of open meeting space
- Tables and chairs for up to 50 people
The Neighborhood Centers are located at:
- Laurel Creek Neighborhood Center (adjacent to Laurel Creek School at 2980 Gulf Drive)
- Western Health Advantage Neighborhood Center (adjacent to B. Gale Wilson School at 3305 Cherry Hills Court)
- Mankas Neighborhood Center (in Mankas Park at 2800 Owens Street)
The Neighborhood Centers are generally available for rent Monday through Friday evenings and on the weekends. Rates range from $35 to $54 per hour with discounts for multiple dates. A $125 cleaning and damage deposit is also required.
For more information on renting one of our Neighborhood Centers please click one of the links below:
Please call 707.428.7422 or Email for further information and/or to set up a visit to one of the Neighborhood Centers.