Senior Day Program
Improving the quality of life for seniors, their caregivers and families
The Fairfield Senior Day Program is a state-licensed program designed to promote the quality of life for isolated, frail or impaired adults. Our structured, comprehensive program provides a variety of health, social and other related support services for participants, family members and caregivers.
What are the benefits of the Fairfield Senior Day Program?
For the participant:
- Opportunities for social involvement
- Increased independence and self-esteem
- Participation in therapeutic activities
- Balanced meals and hot lunch
- Physical and mental stimulation
- Improved mood and sense of well-being
For the family:
- Referrals for support and other resources
- Affordable care in an enriching environment
- Bi-monthly caregiver education programs
- Renewal time to refresh and care for your needs
- Transportation to and from the program
Who attends the Senior Day Program?
Adults who benefit from social interaction in a structured atmosphere enjoy this program. Our program is excellent for individuals who are frail and isolated during the day. Our participants are people who may have experienced:
- Memory loss
- Traumatic brain injury
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Impairment
The Fairfield Senior Day Program is located at 1200 Civic Center Drive. For more information about the services of the program, call 707.428.7742.