Trips and Tours
Offering travel opportunities from day trips, to overnight trips and longer excursions. The Center uses a mixture of tour companies to offer the best travel arrangements available in the senior group travel industry. Some trips offer a travel escort; others are more "on your own". Either way you go, they are all fun and event filled.
Learn about a new destination or just be an arm chair traveler at the monthly Travel Presentation on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 10 a.m. except in November and December. Tour companies make presentations highlighting the specifics of their trips. Light refreshments are served.
- The Travel Office is open most Mondays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Stop by and sign up for one or more of our fabulous trips. After-hours appointments may be available by contacting Jane Kibbey at 707.429.6291.
- Do not wait until the final payment date to sign up. Place your deposit today to secure your space.
- Trips involving airfare require full payment no later than 75 days prior to departure.
- All trips have refund cancellation dates without penalty except some day trips.
- Some trips may still go without the minimum number of passengers with minor changes/restrictions.
- All trips department from the City of Fairfield parking lot at the corner of Webster and Kentucky streets across from the Police Station.