Because one person can make a difference!
The City of Fairfield Volunteer Services Program is proud to offer a variety of opportunities for all ages. Volunteers provide much needed services to the various city departments. Studies prove that volunteering...
- Builds stronger families
- Promotes greater self-esteem and positive self-image in children
- Builds a stronger community
- Promotes ethnic and cultural harmony
- Enhances individual health and well-being
- Brings people together and reduces loneliness and social alienation
- Increases economic vitality
- Reduces juvenile delinquency and anti-social behavior
Want to become a volunteer? Check out our listing of special events or current volunteer positions that might fit your schedule or contact Karen Rees at 707.428.7767.
Also, please check out regional volunteer opportunities in the area.
"At Your Service" is the official City of Fairfield Volunteer Services Newsletter.