Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Fairfield Police Department's Citizens Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
Using the Fairfield Police Department's Citizens Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Harrassing Phone Calls
- Lost Property
If you are filing a report of Identity Theft or Fraud (Bank/Check, Credit Card, Loan etc.), you'll need to fill out a Identity Theft/Fraud form and bing it in or mail it to the Fairfield Police Department.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Fairfield City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- This did not occur on a state freeway?
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- If filing a Theft from your Motor Vehicle, please not that you CANNOT report any theft from a LOCKED Motor Vehicle. If you vehicle was locked, please contact dispatch to speak with an Officer.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.