Cordelia Community Park
The park site is located at 1300 Gold Hill Road, next to the Tri-Valley Little League Fields and Green Valley Middle School.
COMMUNITY NOTIFICATION: The City is aware of the concerns arising from the rock pathway within the large dog park. A pathway solution has been selected and funding for the project was approved in July with the City's budget adoption. Design is currently underway, construction documents should be ready by the end of the year and the project should be completed by the summer of 2015. Implementation of the solution will require the large dog park to be closed for a short period of time. Thirty (30) day notification will be given prior to the facility being closed. Project updates will be provided as appropriate.
LARGE DOG PARK PROJECT UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2015
The construction documents are nearly complete to replace the existing rock pathways with concrete. Project bids will be submitted around mid-March 2015. Award of the project is tentatively scheduled for the second City Council meeting in April. Construction will likely commence in late May and may take up to 60 calendar days to complete. Another update will be provided once the construction contract has been awarded by City Council. If you have additional questions, please call 707.428.7431.
View Larger Map
- Youth Playground
- Open Multi-use Grassy Area with Skinned Infield
- Picnic Areas
- Parking Lot: Lower Level / Portion of the Upper Phase 2 Lot
- Security Lighting
- Restroom Facility (upper)
- Skate Node
- Large & Small Dog Park
- Horseshoe Pits
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Group Picnic Areas with Pavilion
- Barbecue Pits
- Upper Level Parking Lot (behind Tri-Valley ball fields)
- 10' Wide Path
- Security Lighting
- Restroom Facility (lower)
- Fitness Stations
- Home of Tri-Valley Little League fields
Park Rental & Reservation Information
- For rental, picnic or park reservations, call 707.428.7428 or e-mail the Sports Center.
- Cordelia Community Park has been adopted by Cordelia Tri-Valley Little League.
- The skate and roller rink area has been adopted by Increase Skateboards.