Construction and Demolition (C&D) Debris Collection
All Construction and Demolition (C&D) haulers must be authorized by the City to haul construction debris or recyclables within the city limits. In addition, Fairfield City Code requires C&D Haulers to adhere to a fifty percent (50%) or greater diversion rate for all construction projects.
Authorized C&D Haulers
C&D collection may be provided by one of the following independent Authorized C&D Haulers.
Debris Box Providers:
* Delta Debris Box Service - P.O. Box 5397, Concord, CA 94524 - 925.682.9073
* Industrial Carting - 3911 Santa Rosa Avenue, Santa Rosa, 95407 - 707.585.0511
* Pacific Sanitation Corporation (M&M Sanitation) - 590 Caletti Avenue, Windsor CA 95492 - 877.698.8473
* Patrick’s Construction Clean Up, Inc. - 7851 14th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95824 - 916.452.5495
* Solano Garbage Company - 2901 Industrial Court, Fairfield, CA 94533 - 707.427.8900
* Larry Jenkin’s Trucking, Incorporated - 5545 Merchant Circle, Placerville, CA 95667 - 530.626.0240
* CL Skagg’s Trucking, Incorporated - 4958 Peabody Road, Fairfield CA 94533 - 707.437.2500
Construction Diversion Reporting Requirements
Construction and Demolition Recycling Plan
Information for C&D Haulers
For more information on construction and demolition waste diversion, please contact the Recycling Hotline at 707.428.7489.