City Council Meetings
City Council meetings will return to in person on June 15, 2021. Members of the public can also observe the meeting on Comcast Cable Channel 26, ATT U-Verse 99, and web-streamed live at Channel 26 LIVE Stream, YouTube LIVE, and at www.fairfield.ca.gov/live.
City Council Meeting Times and Dates
The meetings will be held at their regular dates and times; first and third Tuesdays at 6 p.m. for City Council and Housing Authority, second and fourth Wednesdays at 6 p.m. for the Planning Commission, and first and third Mondays at 7 p.m. for the Fairfield Youth Commission.
City Council Agendas
City Council Resolutions, Ordinances, and Meeting Minutes
City Council Workshops 2021 - Videos
City Council Meeting Structure and How to Participate
- City Council meeting begins at 6 p.m.
- Public comments on agenda issues
- Complete a speaker's card listing the specific agenda item number.
- Give the completed card to the city clerk prior to the item is called.
- There is a maximum time limit of three minutes.
- The mayor will call for speakers after the staff report is presented and prior to council discussion on each item.
- Public comments on issues not on the agenda
- Use the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Speakers must fill out a speaker's card.
- Give the completed card to the city clerk to be recognized.