Agendas, Meetings, and Minutes
City Council meetings convene on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chamber at 1000 Webster Street.
Agendas are posted prior to the meeting and are available at the meetings. They are televised on Comcast Cable Channel 26, ATT U-Verse 99, and web-streamed LIVE. You can view archived meetings for future reference through FFCA-TV On-Demand
Meeting minutes are posted after they have been approved at the following City Council meeting.
City Council Meeting Structure and How to Participate
- City Council meeting begins at 6 p.m.
- Public comments on agenda issues
- Complete a speaker's card listing the specific agenda item number.
- Give the completed card to the City Clerk prior to the item is called.
- There is a maximum time limit of five minutes.
- The Mayor will call for speakers after the staff report is presented and prior to Council discussion on each item.
- Public comments on issues not on the agenda
- Use the Public Comment portion of the meeting.
- Speakers must fill out a speaker's card.
- Give the completed card to the City Clerk to be recognized.
1903 to present: