To protect, enhance, and expand the community's physical, environmental, economic, and historic assets, and to improve and expand its supply of affordable housing.
Services You Can Count On
- Fairfield Housing Authority
- Issuance of Building Permits
- Business Assistance Services
- Sale of City-Owned Properties
- Assistance with Building Codes
- Assistance with Zoning, Development, and Sign Approvals
- Residential Project List -2019 Summary
- Commercial and Industrial Projects List-February 2020
- Obtain or Renew a Business License
- Zoning Map Information
- Zoning Ordinance Text
Featured Planning Projects:
- 2019 Housing Element Annual Progress Report: (Please zoom in to review this data).
- Adopted Heart of Fairfield Specific Plan
- Heart of Fairfield Adopted Zoning
- Train Station Specific Plan
- Northeast Fairfield Development Areas
- Pacific Flyway Center
Planning Commission meetings are 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 6 p.m.