Subscribe to this page to receive e-mail or wireless notification when new information is posted.
Explore the variety of programs offered by the Parks & Recreation Department.
We make the City a community.
We engage the community in programs, facilities, and services that foster active and healthy lifestyles, support positive social interaction, and enhance our community's quality of life.
Parks & Recreation Employment Opportunities
WE'RE HIRING! The Parks & Recreation Department is currently recruiting for part-time employment opportunities.
Adults, ages 18+, can apply for our Building Attendant, Recreation Specialist, and Lifeguard positions.
Apply now - www.fairfield.ca.gov/jobs
Programs You Can Count On
Parks & Recreation
1000 Webster Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
O | 707.428.7465
F | 707.399.8534
Fire Updates and Closure Information:
Please review the information below for an up-to-date status on the operation or cancellation of various Parks & Recreation facilities, programs, and events.
Adult Recreation Center:
- Senior Day Program (Cancelled Thursday, October 12)
- Senior Day Program Open House (Postponed)
After School Programs (Life After School, Kids Corner, and The Place To Be):
Aquatics Complex at Allan Witt Park:
- Swim Lessons (Cancelled Wednesday and Thursday, October 11 and 12)
- Drop-In Fitness - Aerobics and Lap Swim (Cancelled through Friday, October 13)
- Preschool programs have been cancelled for the remainder of the week (through Friday, October 13)
Sports and Classes:
- Adult Volleyball (Cancelled for Wednesday, October 11)
Visit our Registration Counters at the following locations:
- Fairfield Community Center (1000 Kentucky Street): Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. *Closed 1st & 3rd Fridays; Open late on Tuesdays until 9 p.m.
- Adult Recreation Center (1200 Civic Center Drive): Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. *Closed 1st & 3rd Fridays.
- Aquatics Complex at Allan Witt Park (1741 W Texas Street). Call 707.399.1999 for hours.